Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Two Years

Can you believe that Christmas is only 6 days away! I have a lot to do between now and then! Yikes! December brings around not only Christmas, but another important date - the anniversary of my first date with Will! To celebrate 2 years together, Will planned a surprise weekend trip to Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I love surprises and this was definitely so sweet and thoughtful of him! Eureka Springs is a cute little town with lots of little shops, great food, hills, and lots of beautiful old Victorian homes. I almost felt like I was back in my hometown in PA! Our trip included a wine tasting at Keels Creek Winery, a tour of Cosmic Caverns (my first cave experience!), and lots of window shopping. It's been a wonderful two years for sure - what a great way to celebrate! I am so happy I've been lucky enough to snag such a great guy. :-)
Pit-stop in Old Hardy Town!
Love this guy!
Waiting near the fire for our lunch.
Dinner at Local Flavor. Salad in the front... pasta in the back!

One of my favorite pics of us. :-)
Wine tasting at Keels Creek!
Stalactites at Cosmic Caverns.
Inside the cavern! 
I hope that you are all enjoying the holiday season. I am sad that I'll be spending it so far from home this year  but by this time next year I'll be much closer... in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment