Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vegan Day 3: Keeping It Simple

Whew! I am one tired girl today! Guess I shouldn't have stayed up extra late finishing The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani. It was such a beautiful story I just couldn't put it down. I was actually in tears at one point. Trigiani guides you through the lives of Ciro and Enza as they both discover what it means to have family, love, and a home. It seemed no matter the circumstances, Ciro and Enza kept running in to one another until one day they decided to never live apart again.

Anyways, now to dinner!! I was glad that this dinner was an easy one since I was feeling so tuckered out. Ha! To throw this together, I just sprinkled the seitan with taco seasoning and heated it up on the stove-top for a few minutes. I topped my greens with the cooked seitan, guacamole, a few cherry tomatoes, and a little bit of salsa. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment