Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thinking Out Loud


  • Can I confess something? I have not watched any of this year's Olympics. Is that bad?! Does that make me terribly un-patriotic? Well, maybe I did watch 2 minutes at the dealership when I was getting my oil changed, but then I got bored and went back to my book. I've been major failing at contributing to conversation lately since almost everyone has been talking about the games!
  • Now that I have been running a lot more in the morning before work, I have been soo tired! Whoever tells you that you will feel so energized when you start your day by exercising... they are lying! Sure, I may feel more energetic for about the first hour or two afterwards but I am exhaused the rest of the day. If only we could have afternoon naps at work!
  • If you are a fan of Downton Abbey, you'd definitely enjoy this parody by Jimmy Fallon. Hilarious!
  • In exactly one month from now, I'll be flying to Ireland to see Charis, Tony, and little Cillian! Yippee!! I'm am so stoked. :-)
  • I am in love with this blog A Beautiful Mess. It makes me wish I had a sister with whom I could be crafty and thrifty!
  • Will went to Chicago for work for a few days this week so I get to take care of this cutie. 

  • I'm looking forward to getting started on our newest book club pick - Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
  • This article about why it's so hard to make friends over 30 was so good! I feel like it's already applicable at 25. :-/ It is much harder to make great friends when you aren't in school anymore. Not that it is impossible. It took over a year for Will and I to start finding some great people to hang out with in Memphis!
  • I can't wait for The Mindy Project the premiere this Fall! I love Mindy Kaling. 
  • So happy tomorrow is Friday!!! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment