Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things I'm Loving Right Now

1. This sunny and warm weather! When I got home from work, I went on a little walk to enjoy the sunshine and blooms.
2. Real talk - I am totally into the Joy the Baker podcast! Part of the reason I was so excited to get a new phone was that I could start listening to Joy and others like This American Life! :-)
3. These incredibly delicious grapefruit I picked up at the market on Saturday. They were grown locally in Arkansas by this farmer Will and I always chat with - I am always impressed by how ingenious farmers can be.
4. Speaking of farmers... we invited a baker from the Downtown market to our health fair at work on Tuesday and picked up one of her scrumptious loaves of jalepeno cheddar bread! I've been heating it for a few seconds in microwave and eating large chunks alongside my salad for dinner the last couple of nights. Yum!
5. I've been reading on blogs lately that Chobani came out with a few new flavors - so I thought I would give one a try. I picked up the blood orange variety the other day! I was a little skeptical, but no need - it was soooo goooood!!!!
6. As I worked on getting over my cold, I drank so many cups of green and chai tea. There's something about having a sniffly cold that makes me crave tea!! Another cold cure tip? Cheesy, delicious Mexican food!! Will and I went to Maria's Cantina in Midtown and I think it cured me! Ha!
Hope y'all are having a wonderful week! TG (tomorrow's) F!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you can go to a farmer's market in March. I need to live in a city...

    ReplyDelete