Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Dip from Heaven

A month or two ago one of the RDs at work brought in the delicious dessert dip for a potluck. Then, I came across the recipe on Pinterest and I knew I needed to make it for book club lat weekend. Be warned however, this dip is in no way healthy... and it is highly addictive! (Hence the reason I "forgot" the leftovers at Will's house...!)
Cookie Dough Dip
(Recipe from addapinch.com)
Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1- 8oz pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Directions:
1. Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla and mix well. Stir in chips. Voila! So easy!!!
Serve as is with a spoon... oh... I mean, with graham crackers, pretzels, cinnamon pita chips, vanilla wafers even? or maybe cookies? There are no limits when it comes to this delicious dip. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious! I tried a healthy version of cookie dough dip and let's just say, the full fat/sugar way is definitely the way to go!! :) Happy Easter--and very belated birthday--to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete