Sunday, April 8, 2012

Things I'm Totally Loving Right Now

1. Strawberries!!! The Farmer's Market finally got their first crop last weekend. I've enjoying them on my cereal and yogurt in the morning... every morning this week. So delicious. Plus, I've been drooling over this recipe that Jenna from eatliverun.com posted...
2. My new Garmin watch. Love! I've been wanting one of these since I started running group but was indecisive about buying one and now I don't have to because Will bought it for me for my birthday! This pretty in pink watch tracks my run time and distance and gives me immediate feedback on my pace (which helps immensely when doing pace work!!). Plus, now I can look like one of the cool kids with a fancy watch (if only it could make me faster...). :-)

3. Choffee. Basically it tastes like guilt-free hot chocolate... with a buzz! I've been drinking this instead of coffee in the morning (oh yeah, you heard that right!) and it's been a nice change of pace. Will had bought me some for my birthday and I've been savoring it every since. Just brew it in your coffee pot or in a French press and serve with a little milk and sweeten to your liking.

4. This probably makes me sound pretty nerdy, and I have come to terms with the fact that I dress a little like a librarian or maybe Liz Lemon but... I really like Dr. Scholl's flats! These are so much more comfortable and supportive than any others I've bought so my feet are much happier with me in the evenings after walking around the hospital all day at work. Plus, they're cute! (Or at least, I think so!)


5. This song by Gotye! I have been playing it on repeat for the last few days. Never mind the music video is a little... scandalous?! (Not to mention the lead singer reminds me a bit of one of my undergraduate profs... awkward!)
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try some choffy! It sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete