Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Miss Endorphins

I haven't been on a run in almost a week. I'm dying to burn off some extra energy!!! There's less than 2 weeks until St. Jude and last week I did something to really make my knee angry, like really angry. Oi. In the mean time I've been doing my best to make myself rest, avoid the stairs (those killed!), ice, and pray that it will be better before the half marathon! I've been missing running group so much already. Plus, I've realized how much I've come to depend on running to clear my head, get motivated (ie. reason I haven't posted in over a week!), and just feel so much better throughout the day. Those little exercise endorphins do so much more than I realized!
Ok. Enough about that! This week was "Downtown Dining Week" so the majority of restaurants in our neighborhood were offering a 3 course meal for only $20.11! After perusing the list, Will and I headed to the classy, chic Majestic restaurant which is housed in an old theater. I had heard a lot of good things about this place, so I was excited to finally try it!
So excited to eat!
Salad for me to start, and chicken liver pate for Will. Trout for the main course...
Then, to finish... a cute little dessert in a glass. Tiramisu for me (of course!) and key lime pie for Will! YUM!
I totally want to back for one of their super fun looking movie theme meals - especially the National Lampoon's Christmas Special meal!
Today I had to cover the weekend shift at work. Not too crazy busy luckily! The hospital always seems so eerily quiet on Saturday and Sunday - it's kind of creepy! :-/ Hope y'all had a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment