Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sometimes I wish...

-That I didn't get so nervous before doing a presentation. I've done so many throughout college, my dietetic internship, and grad school you'd think it'd be no biggie anymore. I wish!
-That I had a lab rat job where I didn't have to spend my entire day talking to strangers.
-That I was more confident. Assertive.
-That I was BFF's with Taylor Swift like in a dream I had once.

-That I had a dog.
-That I could quit my job and just work at Muddy's cupcake shop. Let's face it... patients are never actually excited to see a dietitian. But have you every seen an angry person eating a cupcake?! Yeah, I thought so.
Happy camper!

-That I had an iphone/smartphone/"fancyphone". But then again, what could be cooler than a Motorola Rival?
-That I could hop on an airplane tomorrow and visit Charis in Ireland!

-That I could play piano.
-That I was waaay less awkward! But then again...
That's right!! Just try to resist...
Then I think about all the wonderful things I do have, and I realize, "you know what? I really have a great thing going here". Not that it's bad to dream though!

1 comment:

  1. DEB!!!!!! I miss you too! I wish that we didn't leave live 10 hrs away by plane/ 10 days away by boat/car.

    ReplyDelete