Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankfulness

Some things I am thankful for this year...
-God. Without Him I wouldn't have these things to be thankful for!
-Family. Although I may be a few hundred miles away, I'm still wishing you the best this Thanksgiving!
-Friends. I have some pretty incredible friends, and for some reason, I thought it would be fun to move away. :-/ I miss y'all so much!
Y'all even came to Tennessee, twice! 
I miss these fun times in Cleveland!
Hoping to visit both of you in the next few months!
-Will - Best friend and boyfriend. He made this transition to a new town, new job, new life an adventure. I love him. :-)

-Vets. Without them our country may be an entirely different place. I also wouldn't have a my job and it certainly wouldn't be as highly entertaining without them!
-My Jeep. It's been incredible to not be plagued by random clunking noises, a leaky transmission, breakdowns, or the fear that at any point, my old jalopy van (RIP) just might not start.
-Coffee. (Without my regular caffeine fix, I'm not sure I wouldn't be a walking zombie.)

-StarRunners! This running group got me out of my house so I could meet new people, make some friends, and get in shape doing one of the things I love most - RUNNING! (Still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to run St. Jude next week!)
-Farmers - without them we wouldn't have any real food. Plus, after working the market this summer, I've come to realize they are some of the coolest people. :-)
Hope you all are enjoying lots of delicious food and quality time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment