Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday List-Day

Hey There!
  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Here's a glimpse of my life/thoughts over the last few days!
1. You know you are at an authentic Italian restaurant when they ask you if you want your stuffed shells served with a side of spaghetti or ravioli! Seriously, there is no better way to carb load the night before a long run. I had the lovely treat of going to dinner at Dino's with Emily, Donna, and Sherry on Friday!
Source
2. I ran 15 miles on Saturday morning!! That is the longest I have run at one time. Ever. I couldn't have done it without my running buddy Emily! (And 2x caffeine Goo! Lol.)
3. This weekend was cut short as I was back at work on Sunday since it was my turn to cover. Luckily, it's usually pretty busy when you're the only RD at the facility, so it makes the day go by faster!
4. Super Bowl Party! I attended my first ever last night. :-) I think my favorite commercial was the Ferris Bueller one... (because the commercials are all people talk about right?!)

5. Happy belated birthday to my Grandpa! He turned 94 on Saturday!
6. As ridiculous as these are, I can't help smirking when I come across these "Hey Girl" pins on Pinterest...
Source
7. So excited for book club tonight! We're finally going to talk about The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides!
8. Just started watching the PBS series called Downtown Abbey. I love it! It reminds me of all those Jane Austen and Bronte novels I adore.
9. Graham crackers. Perfect little square vessels for shoveling Nutella into my mouth! It's 2/3 of a s'more!
Source
10. I'm hoping to post a soup/chili recipe later this week! :-)

1 comment: