Monday, February 27, 2012

List for Monday

Here are a few of the fun things I have been pondering or have come across of late that I thought I'd share with y'all. :-)
1. I seriously love this depiction of different people's different perceptions of what a dietitian really does. My office-mate shared it with me a few days ago! My personal favorite what doctors think of us - I had being asked "Are you from dietary?" What does that even mean?!
Source
2. I came across this fun little blog the other day and I am really looking forward to incorporating this little yoga/strength workout into my routine sometime... Click to see the workout!
3. The always adorable, Joy the Baker is coming to St. Louis on her book tour on March 22nd. Memphis is only 4 hrs from St. Louis - totally doable in a weekend - too bad it's a Thursday. :-( Vacay??
4. I eat breakfast and read the latest from this blog Running off the Reeses every morning. I just find this Cely girl so entertaining!
5. The line-up for Memphis in May comes out tomorrow!!! So excited. If anyone is wanting to come for a visit (hint hint!) that would be one of the best weekends to do it! ;-)
6. National Nutrition Month hasn't even started and I'm already so tired of thinking about it! As the newbies at our medical center, Will and I are in charge of planning all the activities. I feel like there is so much to do!!! The theme this year is "Get Your Plate in Shape" so we have a chef demo or two, a health fair, and a walk to coordinate!
7. I've been reviewing applications for new dietetic interns for work lately - they make me exhausted just reading about all the stuff these students did. I guess I did the same in college, but I am feeling like such a slacker in life now!!! Outside of work, I don't have a ton of activities - other than running group.
Speaking of running, my friend Emily posted a link to this charming video - now I'm nervous I'm an awkward runner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment