Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Check. It. Out.

So, last week my guest post on the VAntage Point blog for work was published! So exciting. After re-reading it, I realized once again that I use entirely too many exclamation points. It's funny that I try to sound much more excited when I write than when I talk. :-) The whole thing came to be after I tried to start a nutrition blog at work and failed. Shortly after, I volunteered to help with the national Nutrition and Food Service social media group with a few dietitians at VAs all over the country. No VA nutrition blog exists yet so we have been posting on the VA general blog. This was my first post. It's been fun!

Here's the link if you want to check it out. I talked about one of my favorite things - farmers markets!!



No comments:

Post a Comment