Wednesday, May 9, 2012

White Sandy Beaches and...

a belly full of seafood! That's right! My little blog has been a little neglected the last several days since I went on a little beach vacation escape to Pensacola, FL! Will just recently bought his uber-green Prius so we were both itching for a road trip. Let me tell you, the beaches there are gorgeous! (And the sun is unforgiving so watch out! Ha!) We spent a bit of time lounging on the beach, biking the peninsula, eating super-fresh seafood, relaxing, and surviving the lighthouse ghost tour(!). I would definitely go there again - only I'd stay much longer next time - for sure.
Beach vacations call for a beach-y drink!
Calamari - with legs still attached! Eek!
We made friends with Peg Leg Pete...
My first oysters! Baked because I was too chicken to go raw...
Is this how you eat them???
Inside the giant light at the top of the lighthouse.
Lighthouse at night - we climbed to the very top of that tower!
Best bagels I've ever had at Bagelheads!
Cheese plate snack in town.
Chilling in the park in downtown Pensacola.
Fish tacos! Yum!!
Can I go back now?!?!
Hope you all had a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment