Sunday, May 27, 2012

Random Thoughts for the Weekend

1. I am totally in love with this blogger Elisa Blaha's "project life book"! I wish I could be that incredibly creative with photos!
2. This is me for the next 4 months of a hot, humid Southern summer. Fun!
Source
3. I have a new go-to snack lately - market plumcots and unsalted almonds!
4. So, I know I'm way behind all the cool kids on this one... but Will and I just finished watching the first season of Portlandia.I loved it! Plus, it's just chock full of one-liners and inside jokes which make for endless fun. Put a bird on it!
Source
5. A patient told me the other day that the majority of the meat in his diet consists of pigs feet and tail! What?!?!? Is that even real food? Mmmm... I don't think so!
Source
7. A girl has brought this puppy by to pet-sitting the last couple of weeks. It's so adorable!!!! I want to keep him! The cutie just begs to be held the whole time!
8. I finally made it to the Peabody Hotel rooftop for live music and a little dancing with some of my book club/Star Runners friends. So much fun! I've been wanting to go up there at some point ever since I moved here.
9. Will and I joined some friends at the park along the river for the Sunset Symphony and fireworks. What a great, chill way to spend the evening!
10. So happy to have an extra day off tomorrow for Memorial Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment