Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Music to My Ears


One of the things I look forward to after a long day at work is changing into comfy clothes, browsing blogs, and listening to great music. Music can be so soothing - one of the best things after a long day charting, precepting interns, fielding diet complaints, and counselling patients. Here are some of the tunes I have been digging lately!
- Angus and Julia Stone: "Just a Boy" and "Devil's Tears"
- William Fitzsimmons: "Good Morning"
- Ingrid Michaelson: "The Way I Am"
- The Honey Trees: "To Be With You"
- Priscilla Ahn: "Dream"
- Missy Higgins: "Where I Stood"
- 4AM: "Kaskade"
- Ellie Goulding: "I'll Hold My Breath"
- Greg Laswell: "Comes and Goes"
- Bon Iver: "Blood Bank"
- Foster the People: "Waste"
- Of Monsters and Men: "Little Talks"

No comments:

Post a Comment