Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bad Day Fix Me Up!

Imagine... It's 6 AM on a bitterly cold and dark morning in Cleveland Ohio. The first thing I think about as I drag myself out  my warm cozy bed? Hot Oatmeal! As I throw some oats in a bowl with skim milk in the microwave I slice a banana and grab the peanut butter out of the cabinet... Oh no. :-( A new jar! Nothing can kill my morning but having to stir my natural peanut butter because no matter what, I always end up making a nutty, oily mess and still end up with hard crusty butter on the bottom of the jar from lack of proper stirring. But no more! After work today, I found a package by my door from Charis which contained a handy-dandy natural peanut butter stirrer! No more mess! No more stone hard peanut butter on the bottom of the jar! I can't wait to open a new jar of pb. :-)
       After a rough day at work it was so nice to come home to surprise! Well, that, and happy hour at the Trolley Stop Market which included a deep, rich Ghost River Oatmeal Stout and  of course chocolate!!! (in the form of "Good Night Kiss" Cake which was a decadent red velvet cake iced in white and dark chocolate frosting and laced with slivered strawberries.) YUM! So good it disappeared before I had a chance to take a pic! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment