Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fact.

Fact. I've become (almost) addicted to reading blogs. One day I thought it might be fun to check out some other blogs to copy I mean, gather ideas, and now I just can't stop checking up on their daily posts! I added a list here on my blog of some of my favorites. As you can tell, I must be a little bit obsessed with food - epecially sweets :-) - because all of the ones I've been following are all about cooking/baking/food photography with a little bit of crafty thrown in. 
Fact. One of the foods I love best above any other? PEANUT BUTTER. So, when the Eat. Live. Run. blog posted a recipe for peanut butter bread... I had to make some. Stat. I tweaked it a little using half whole wheat flour and throwing a couple tablespoons of flax seed just for fun.
Yum!! Where have you been all my life?!
Fact. Just when you think you have it all together.. suddenly you don't. This whole tooth ordeal that I wrote about last time is a mess. :-/ I went to another dentist yesterday who was super busy and totally ignored me for a whole hour while I watched Judge Brown in an examining chair. When he finally did see me, I told him about my tooth and he took one look, cringed (the second one I've seen now which is making me wonder if I don't have a little monster living back there or something!) and said I have to see an oral surgeon. Period. Oi. The dilemma is that I didn't perceive that I would need oral surgery when I started my job and signed up for insurance, so the plan I have only covers the basics like cleanings and x-rays. I also found out I can't add a dental plan until "open season" which is November. So... I guess I'm just SOL. It happens, I guess. At least it doesn't hurt so much anymore. (Phew!) I made an appointment to have it taken out in June. (Eeek!) That way I'll have a little time to save up anyways!
Fact. I have an incredibly sweet BF. After such a discouraging round two with the dentist, I just needed a hug. Will came to the rescue with open arms and a bag of soft Mexican foods ie. enchiladas and soup from Happy Mexican down the street. I feel so lucky. :-)
Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica. :-) Tomorrow is the last episode of The Office for Michael Scott/Steve Carell. So sad.

It just won't be the same. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment