Sunday, December 18, 2011

Busy, Busy Weekend!

Howdy! Hope y'all are had a wonderful week and are enjoying the holiday season. Here's a few of the things that happened in the life of Deb this week...
Thursday was Will and I's 1-year anniversary! (I can hardly believe it's been that long already!) I'm so glad to have him in my life. :-) We went out to Felicia Suzanne's which features food from local farmers made fancy to celebrate.
Quail and polenta
Crab salad with roasted beets
Main St is so pretty at night during Christmas-time!
Friday night we were lucky enough to come across a couple of free tickets to a Memphis Grizzlies pre-season game. Go Grizz! It was a close game... but we lost 97-90.  (We may or may not have stayed for the whole thing... shhh...)
Our seats were right behind the Hornet's basket!
Last night we saw the new Sherlock Holmes' movie. I was totally obsessed with all the Sherlock Holmes mysteries for a while in high school - I may have read all of them! The movies are definitely not totally true to the original stories, but they are still entertaining!

Today I have been baking up a storm! Tomorrow, the clinical staff and interns are having a Christmas party (should be entertaining!) so I had to bake something to contribute. Tuesday is book club! This month, we read The Christmas Cookie Club so we are all bringing a batch of cookies to share. I'm also hoping to get back into running this week with the group. I've seriously missed it so much! My knee is slowly getting better, but it's still not 100%. :-/ (Which has been beyond frustrating!)
Only 7 days til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment