Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner - Elvis Style!

Howdy!!
As I was driving home from work today I was thinking about what I wanted to make for dinner tonight and I had the worst craving for pancakes!!! Why not?! Breakfast for dinner. Heck yes! Plus, I had to top with bananas and peanut butter, it's Elvis Week after all. So, here's what happened...
I whipped up a few whole wheat pancakes and topped them with sliced bananas and a sweet yogurt-peanut butter "sauce". Now let me explain this sauce... I was feeling not so creative when it came to our last potluck so I just took fresh fruit and this dip which was super easy to prepare and sooo delicious!
Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip/Sauce
Ingredients:
-1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
-1-2 tbsp powdered sugar
-1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
Directions:
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whip together with a whisk. Dip bananas, strawberries, apples, or whatever fruit you have on hand!

Hope you all have been having a great week! I know I have been having a busy, busy, busy one at work - but I like being busy!!! This weekend looks to be a fun one! I am going to my first bachelorette party - watch out Beale Street! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment