Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding Bells are Ringing

September seems to be the month to be gettin' hitched this year. Early Friday morning Will and I hopped a jet plane which took us over the river and through to woods to... Franklin, PA we go! My darling cousin Emily got married on Sunday and was sweet enough to include me in the bridal party. It was fun times. :-) Only, poor Will was left  alone a bit to fend for himself as I got "pretty-fied" for Em's big day! Here's a recap...
Close-up of Emily's fancy 'do
The blushing bride, pre-nuptials
Concentrating hard on not tripping down the isle in my heels!
Of course I had to get a pic with this handsome guy. :-)
0
The pretty (and tasty!) cake
Cheesy smiles!
Drinking crude oil straight from the very first oil well at the Drake Well museum
Loved learning more about local history with this guy!
 Guess what the first thing we did when we got to Memphis?! ATE BBQ of course!!
Fantastic BBQ Portabella Sandwich!!!
Overall, it was a great weekend to relax a bit and visit with family back home. It had been a long time since I had ventured north! Now, it's back to work. :-/
On a side note, this Oatmeal comic was totally going through my head the entire time I was in the airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment