Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Being an Adult: Not All that it's Cracked Up to Be!

This is all sooo true!! (borrowed from Hyperbole and a Half!)
The last few days I've found myself stressing over bills, appointments, shopping, banking, budgeting, etc and it's exhausting! Yet, every time I find myself rushing off on errands or trying to keep my cool after being put on call waiting for years... I think of this Hyperbole and a Half comic and it makes me smile. :-)
This is Why I'll Never Be an Adult (Read it; you'll love it! I promise! Also, I'm pretty sure I mentioned this comic before... oh well! It's still funny the second time!)  
Another internet comic that has made me laugh after a stressful work day? This new one by The Oatmeal called "Hammer Pants vs. Hipsters". Love it. My favorite comparisons? Hideous mustaches and man cleavage. Seriously. Who thought that was a good idea?! (Hmm... maybe I'm not one to talk. I have a cloudy recollection of owning a fuzzy furry hot pink sweater back in the day...lol.)
Anyways! That's all. Just thought I'd share some laughs. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment