Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday

-Erica sent me this pic the other day that she took on the trolley when all my friends were here. I love it. :-)

-You know that "Friday" song by Katie Perry? I may or may not turn up the volume and rock out to it when I'm driving by myself. Just maybe.
-I love The Oatmeal's new comic, "If My Brain Were an Imaginary Friend". My brain seriously plays that censored trick on me whenever I meet someone new. If I just met you... I'm sorry I can't remember your name. Now you know, it's not my fault!!
-Whenever people start talking football after running group, I think my eyes start to glaze over... Totally clueless.
-Just finished a fluffy chic lit novel called The Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin. You need one of those every once in a while. You know?
-Why do girls my age have to dress like sluts for halloween? Can't I go out dressed as Laura Ingalls Wilder anymore?!
So much cooler than a "naughty nurse"
-A new class of interns started their dietetic internship at our hospital this week. They all have those first week jitters and bubbly excitement. It makes me miss my friends/co-interns back in Cleveland. Sigh...
-I love it when I have patients who you could say are... characters? It makes my day more special. (I'm talking about you Ms. X with the red Ray-bans! -You never know when it's going to get real sunny in your hospital room.) :-)
-The announcer on the loudspeaker this afternoon totally called for "Semore Butts" to go to the lobby and "Amanda Hugankiss" to report to clinic. Classics from The Simpsons. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. That pic of you and Will is AWEsome! So beautiful, and happy!

    And I totally agree on the Halloween costumes! :S

    ReplyDelete