Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things I'm Loving This Weekend

1. These Catfish tacos and pickled green tomatoes at Flying Fish. Yum!

2. Running downtown on Saturday with StarRunners. :-)
3. Farmer's Market. This week's delicious produce pick - figs! I never realized that they'd grow down here, but let me tell you, they are absolutely delicious!!!
4. Naps.
5. Chillin' by the pool.
6. Grabbing a slice at Whole Foods and snacking on Ben&Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie ice cream.

7. Crazy, Stupid, Love. Such a gooood movie!!! Steve Carrell seriously never fails to entertain (and can't complain about the dashing Ryan Gosling!). But seriously, I think it may be one of my new favorite movies.
 8. Just started reading Little Bee by Chris Cleave. I've been having trouble putting it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment