Thursday, June 30, 2011

This Week...

- After a few stressful evenings, I finally finished (fingers crossed!!!) all my school loan consolidation stuff. It was so terribly confusing! Ugh. Welcome to post-grad life to me!
- This afternoon I was able to breathe a sigh of relief after doing my "Elderly Nutrition" presentation for the interns. (Part of the reason you haven't heard from me since Monday!)
- Living by the Muddy Mississippi is great for the views and all, but you know what else loves living by the river? Bugs! In the last week I've swallowed at least 3 while running!
- Some food picks from this week....
A semi-successful attempt at homemade green tomato sauce...
Beet risotto with goat cheese and sauteed MFM green beans!
I splurged and bought Annie's brand "Green Goddess" Dressing. So yummy!!
Peach-banana smoothie plus almond butter/pear toast. Yes, please!
- My sweetie surprised me with a new cd. :-) I had been desperately needing some new cd's for my car! An awesome compilation of some of my Indie band faves! Such as Grizzly Bear, The National, Sufjan, and more!
Definitely worth a listen!
- So excited tomorrow it F-R-I-D-A-Y!! We're having a little potluck for the 4th of July with the other RDs. I made a beet, goat cheese salad. Hopefully it goes over well!

PS- I ate 3 peaches today.... they are just so addicting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment