Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend Recap

This is why I love summer...
-Trolley Nights on the last Friday of each month! The South Main Arts section of Main Street (ie. outside my front door...) becomes quite the place to party! The galleries, restaurants, and boutiques along Main St. stay open late and local community groups fire up their grills and serve refreshments (for free!) all along the block. Will and I met up with a few people from the psych department at work. (We're making friends! Yay!) On an interesting note, I was able to capture this trolley accident during the festivities! I feel embarrassed for them! :-/

-Sharing a late night waffle at the 24 hr breakfast shack, CK's.
First bite! It just melts in your mouth!
 -MFM on Saturday mornings! I picked up a bunch of peaches. Yum! Plus, it was a busy day at the pet sitting tent. We had our hands full with 10 dogs at once at one point!
-Hanging out by the pool. :-)
-Grilling up MFM veggies (ie. zucchini, squash, onion, garlic, tomatoes, corn) and Asian-ish marinated tofu. I had forgotten how much work it was to grill, but after such a delicious dinner, it felt totally worth it.
My Man made Fire!

Dinner is just about ready!
-Waffle cone with coffee/banana swirl and sprinkles from TCBY!

-Church and a bit of shopping on Sunday. I finally invested in a cheap DVD player. Now, I'm going to have to catch up on all the cheesy rom-coms I've missed over the last 6 months!
-Chilling at home and ending a couple games of phone tag I had been playing this week. It was so good to catch up with friends and family!

Hope y'all had an enjoyable weekend as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment